1. Mesh opening size: It refers to the distance between the two adjacent yarns, the critical parameter of a flour mill mesh, which decides the final flour fineness and quality.
2. Wear-resistant property: It determines the service life of the milling screen. Nylon has the best wear resistance in all the materials, polyester is only 70% of Nylon, and natural silk is the worst. In the same material, the thicker of the yarn diameter, the better wear resistance.
3. Elongation: The natural silk mesh fabrics have the lowest elongation than polyester and nylon. However, the heat setting treatment makes polyester and nylon mill mesh anti-deform and elongation as small as possible, which is similar to silk.
4. Antistatic property: All flour sieve cloth have to be antistatic. Due to the contact and friction between fiber and fiber, fiber and material will cause static electricity, and the fine flour particles are easy to be captured by the charge and blinding the sifter screen. Nylon mesh has better antistatic performance due to its high hygroscopicity.
5. Width: High-yield & high-square plansifters improve milling efficiency and productivity. You have to choose the optimal width according to the end user’s plansifter and purifiers. Bonfilt has 1.10m, 1.27m, 1.36m, 1.45m, etc to meet your requirements.
6. Effective sieving area: It refers to the percentage of the opening area in the unit screen. It‘s related to the size of the yarn diameter and the weaving pattern.